I try to keep my skin looking and feeling its best. I wash my face and shower at least twice a day to do this, but sometimes my skin actually needs a deeper clean. I was sent a LAVO Professional Cleaning System that is actually a really good way to do this, in my opinion.
Company's Product Description
- Waterproof and cordless, runs on 4 AA batteries
- 300 rotations per minute for ultra deep cleaning
- Rubberized ergonomic handle
- Travel ready, small size
- Includes 1 small facial microdermabrasion brush, 1 large body brush, 1 sponge brush, 1 pumice stone, instruction manual
- Great for acne, cleaning pores, lack heads, white heads, exfoliation, dry skin, acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, and more
- Remove dirt, oil, makeup, and dead skin
- Can be used by men and women, all skin types
So, this is the wand. It takes 4 AA batteries and there is an on and off button on the middle blue area. The heads can be easily attached and detached from the tip.
I like that this kit is a lot more gentle on my skin than the previous cleansing system that I was using. It still does the job though. What I love the most is the fact that it comes with multiple heads for my face, body, and feet as well. That is really awesome. Those areas definitely could use a little bit of TLC as well.
I have used the face brush and sponge with some facial cleansers and soap, the body brush with an exfoliating sea salt body wash, and the pumice stone on my feet.
I take at least one day week to get all of the treatments in. I make an evening of it and really enjoy it since I'm currently on bed rest at home. I think this preggo mama sure deserves a nice spa day every now and then :).
Here's a video review that I created to tell you a little more about the product.
**Disclaimer: I received a LAVO Giro Professional Cleansing System for reviewing purposes. All opinions expressed are solely based off of my own experience with the product. No other compensation was received.**