I don't know about you, but my family likes to grill. And yes it's getting colder out, but we still enjoy grilling from time to time. Some foods just taste better hot off the grill.
The not so fun possibility when handling hot foods? Burning your hands. Not going to happen when you have a pair of The Perfect Grill Gloves!
Company's Product Description
- Silicone grips on both sides for non-slip handling of hot objects
- Super heat resistant insulated fabric. The outer layer of gloves do not catch fire & do not melt when exposed to an open flame
- 100% cotton inner layer and meta-aramid(nomex) & para-aramid(kevlar) outer layer
- Perfect for Home Cooking, Grilling, Baking, Camping, Smoker, BBQ, Fireplace, Microwave and more
- Designed for loose fitting for easy slip on & off and for air to circulate through your hands
- Heat Resistant Durability For Temperatures Up To 662 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Machine washable
These work great. I love how thick they are. Although they are thick, they are very comfortable and can fit multiple hand sizes. All of us in the family have tried the pair on and everyone agrees that they fit just fine and are functional. I'm saying this because some other grill gloves that we've tried make it hard to actually grip things or move our fingers around. Also, sometimes they are way too tight or so loose that they slip right off. This is not good if you're working with hot grills and steaming hot foods!
The Perfect Grill Gloves have two thick layers and protect your hands extremely well. I like that you can't mix them up either. You can put them on either hand and they'll fit just the same.
These worked great for when my husband and I were grilling for the family the other day. We were able to move foods around and handle the grill tools without burning our hands at all. I also used them when I was baking and was happy to be able to pull the baking dish out so smoothly. They work so much better than regular oven gloves! The grip on the gloves helps so much as well because I have actually dropped a few meals due to them slipping out of my hands. (Not a great night when all the food has fallen on the floor. All that long cooking for nothing!) I haven't had this happen to me once since I've been using these gloves.
I'm thrilled to own a pair of these gloves. They are truly good gloves to have in the kitchen.
Want your own pair? Purchase a pair of The Perfect Grill Gloves on Amazon!
**Disclaimer: I was given a complimentary pair of The Perfect Grill Gloves in exchange for an honest review. All of the opinions that are stated here are 100% my own and in no way influenced.**